Friday, July 24, 2009

Newbie!!

So this is my first post, i am new to this, just got my blog acount today, july 24th. My bestest friend Ana has a blog thats super cute, and she pretty much inspired/encouraged me to blog. Yes, i was one of those people that said "i will never blog, thats a waste of time" and look at what i am doing now....BLOGGING!!!! So bare with me, i have to learn a couple things about blogging before i get really good at it, but my life is what someone would call "not so" normal, so i would say my life on an average day is pretty interesting.
I just got Married June 27th, so i will be posting pictures soon, and telling all about it. Thats the one day in my life that i can say i was a lifesize barbie doll, and loved everything about myself (and of course my hubby). I wont go into it too much, but here is a preview of me and my hubby on our special day!




3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! It gets obsessive! Your wedding picture is so pretty and I look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome...blogging is so much fun and addicting...i am sure you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding was so gorgeous! Love the pics! Your hair looked awesome too...that's how I wanted mine in my wedding, but unfortunately when the time came, my hair wasn't long enough... :)

    ReplyDelete